Wednesday, March 4, 2009

counting down til saturday!!

I know I haven't posted anything for a while, and I hope I haven't left too many of you hanging on the edge of your seat! Through the grapevine I've heard about so many people that say they check my blog everyday...EVERYDAY!!! Let me say I'm so flattered! So, to all of you...I'm here & I'm alive!
Last week I was very sick, so I quickly fell behind on my blogging. I missed "Fix-it" Friday, "Flashback Friday", and several other fun activities that I'm addicted to. But GUESS WHAT???? This Saturday is my first official engagement photo session!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooooo excited!! I just can't wait! So, stay tuned for the stunning mystery couple....

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Good luck with your photo shoot this weekend! That is so exciting!

BTW - we missed you on Friday too!

brionyskerjance said...

i can't wait!

Julia Christopher Photography said...

Cannot wait to see the photos!!!!!!!!