Thursday, January 22, 2009

Eli Glen

Today I had the privilige of capturing some perfect moments of one of the sweetest little boys around. Eli Ellis is the son of my LONG-time best friend, Alicia Ellis. He is 2 months younger than my baby boy, and Alicia & I both hope that they, too, will become great friends. I thought Carter owned all of my heart, but let me tell you I couldn't help but let Eli take a piece of it, too!!



I'm not sure why, but this is my favorite. Taken of that sweet, sweet spot that you can't help but kiss everytime you pick him up....his neck!

I thought this was just too cute....gotta love those toes!

So content....so precious!




Future best-friends....we hope ; )

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I love them! They turned out so good. We will have to get the boys together again soon to let them play some more.

Anonymous said...

The picture of both of the boys together reminds me of one of Leevi and Dylan when they were about the size.....I still have it in a frame at home :-) It's cute how friendships start at sucha young age...You guys will cherish that one day, our boys are now 6!