Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ugghhhh!

Just thought I should post a new blog to let everyone know I'm still alive! I know it's been a while....I've been fighting off "photography brain-block" these past few weeks. I'm really enjoying taking photos, but without a good camera, I get easily discouraged. I'm ready to have a good quality camera, so I can start taking some good quality photos!!! So, a camera is definitely next on the list along with a backdrop...wrinkled sheets just aren't cutting it! I'm also still trying to figure out my new editing programs. There is so much that you can do! Hopefully the new year will bring about new cameras, new backdrops, and new ideas for new photos!! Don't give up on me yet!

1 comment:

Laurie Keen said...

hey i have a couple of backdrops i don't use if you want them i can sell them to you! they are ones i used starting out. just let me know and i can show you them.