Friday, February 20, 2009

Fix-it Friday! -week 3-

Guess what? IT'S FRIDAY!!!! And guess what that means? Time for I Faces "Fix-it Friday"! I have become such a fan, and always look forward to Fridays. I must admit that this week is definitely my favorite. I am very proud of my fix-it. So, without further ado....here it is!


THE ORIGINAL:


MY FIX-IT:



As always, be sure to check out all the fun things that I Faces has to offer by checking out their website www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com .




6 comments:

Melinda said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what you did with this photo! It is so unique!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

It's people like you that make I ♥ Faces so much fun for us! :)

It's so fun seeing my daughter's face "fixed up" all over the web. I love the unique look you came up with. Beautiful!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Josie said...

That is very cool. Nice job!

Carebear said...

So stinkin' cool - and original! I like it a lot!

Carebear said...

Next time, you have to tell us how you did that. BTW, your header picture is so cute. Those eyes are something else!

Martin Radespiel said...

Wenn man verliebt ist hat man bestimmt eine schöne Ausstrahlung.