Friday, February 6, 2009

Fix it Friday!!

I'm completely addicted to this new website...it just makes me want to get my camera out and takes pictures of EVERYTHING!! Today is fix it Friday. iheartfaces has it's pros touch up any given photo, and then allow the public to do the same. So, I decided to give it a try. Check it out...

I went from the original...
to this...

and this...
and finally this....
The last one is definitely my favorite. I cropped it down so the focal point would be her face and eyes.

Don't forget to check out the website for yourself and join in on the fun!! http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/



7 comments:

Melinda said...

I LOVE the border! You did a wonderful job!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

You really did a wonderful job ~ I love the way the red on the barn pops now. Beautiful!

So glad you played along with us this week!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Teresa said...

Wow, beautiful work! I love them all. And I really like the crop on the last one!

~*♥Verja♥*~ said...

I absolutely L♥VE the cropped one! But they are all so beautiful...What program did you use?

Anonymous said...

The last one is my favorite!

brionyskerjance said...

very pretty...the coloring in the last two is beautiful

Drew said...

I love the roughed up border on the second one. It really goes with the barn siding. All of them are great, though!