Friday, February 13, 2009

Flashback Friday

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! That means it's time for "Flashback Friday". Each Friday of this month the category for "Flashback Friday" is love. This picture was taken by the wonderfully talented photographer of juliachristopher photography when Carter was only 4 months old. Where has the time went?!?! I never knew how much love I was capable of having for someone until I became the proud, proud mother of this little man. He has completely captured my heart!






3 comments:

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

What a sweet picture!

Melinda said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this photo! There is nothing more precious than the bond between a mother and child!

Julia Christopher Photography said...

He just fills up a place you never knew was empty doesn't he? These are all so precious to me too...